When you sign up to Banqer we ask you to add all of your students. But we know that things can change throughout the year as students come and go. If you get a new addition to your classroom you can easily add them to your Banqer account. The video below explains how to do this.
Have a look at how to edit a student's balance to bring them up to speed with their classmates.
So to recap:
- Head over to the 'Manage students' tab
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page
- Click the 'add new student/s' button
- Either add one student or use the 'Copy and paste' tab to add lots at once
- Click the blue 'add student' button
- Click 'next step'
- Assign your student to a year level
- Assign a gender to your student
- Give your new student their username and temporary password for them to get going
- Consider editing their account balance
- Party time